Content is not king...meaningful, impactful, creative, original content is KING!
Are you a storyteller? Are you a Graphic Artist & Video Design guru with experience capturing, creating, and editing meaningful content? Do you love music and branding? Do you thrive in a fast paced exciting environment?
As our Video & Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating digital graphic design and video content for social media, print, and more. Do you seek out amazing multi-media, animation, photography, memes, and gifs? Then this position might be for you.
This position reports to the Lead Project Manger and will interface closely with clients, members of the copywriting & engagement and analytics department.
Grayscale Marketing is a fully integrated marketing agency located in Nashville, TN. We are one of the fastest growing firms in music city. We pride ourselves on our innovation and family-like culture and are looking for people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our clients include some of the largest events, brands, and artists in the world.
About the Position:
You’re creative, you love thinking about new and fun ways to make content, you’re naturally keeping a pulse on social media content trends, and you’re a talented designer and creator with lots of enthusiasm and great communication skills. You have an understanding of the tools and resources necessary to make great social content. You value and understand the importance of error free content, speed, creating content for specific social platforms, and value understanding the performance of your creative once it’s distributed.
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• Must know the ins-and-outs of Photoshop, After Effects, and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Has a 2 year + experience creating daily social content across different platforms
• Understand photography, typography, design, and best practices in creating for social media platforms
• Values the importance of good copy and strategy as part off effective design for social
• Has a point of view on the best strategy for Instagram stories
• Be able to execute designs and projects quickly across multiple accounts, both personal and business
• Proactively be able to manage their time, be self sufficient, solution orientated, and is a self-starter
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Nashville Agency Office - fast paced, high volume of activity and a deadline driven environment based around brands and entertainment!
Job Type: Full-time, Entry Level
Date Posted: 11/15/2019
Valid Through: 12/19/2019
424 Rosedale Ave
Nashville, TN 37211
Bachelor's or equivalent